Germany national football team
germany or the official name is Federal Republic of Germany It is a federal parliamentary republic in Central Europe. There are 16 constituent states with an area of 357,021 square kilometers. and has a mostly warm seasonal climate. With a population of about 82 million, it is the most populous country in the European Union. Germany is the second most popular immigration destination in the world after the United States. The country's capital and largest metropolis is Berlin, while its largest metropolitan area is Rur, with its main centers Dortmund and Essen. Other major cities of the country are Hamburg, Munich, Cologne, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Düsseldorf, Leipzig, Bremen, Dresden, Han. Nofer and Nuremberg
This country has a democratic regime of freedom and a welfare state. Its borders to the north are the North Sea, Denmark and the Baltic Sea, and to the east are Poland and the Czechia. south of Austria and Switzerland West borders France, Luxembourg, Belgium and the Netherlands. There is the capital and major city of the country, Berlin. Germany has a population of about 80 million and has one of the highest population densities. It is also the third most migrant country in the world. After the United States, Germany is the second most popular migration destination in the world.
Germany is one of the founding members of the European Union and has also formed a monetary union with 17 other EU members, known as the Eurozone. Germany is a member of the UNO, OECD, NATO, G7 and G20 groups. Germany is an influential country in other European countries and has the ability to compete on a global scale.
Germany national football team It is the national football team of Germany. in international football matches It is the most successful team in Europe. It has won four World Cups, one Confederations Cup, three Euros and one Olympic football on behalf of East Germany. has a nickname in Thai according to the symbol "Iron Eagle"
- 1954 - won the first world championship with a captain named Fritz Walter
- 1966 England's national team final at Wembley But this match has a goal that still has problems. The debate continued over the case of Jeff Hurts' goal that hit the crossbar and hit the ground. The footage from the recorded video doesn't seem to fit. but the referee gave the door
- 1970 3rd place, semi-final match against Italy should be considered a classic match despite losing to Franz Beckenbauer. His collarbone was broken, but he still wrapped his arms around him and continued to kick. But still able to fix the face is the 3rd match that beat Uruguay
- 1974 again won a great championship to host
- 1976 - Runner-up of the European Championship by losing on penalties to Czechoslovakia at that time
- 1978 went to defend the championship with a not so great team Because the team has changed a lot. There was a star that appeared, namely Karl Heisz Rummenigge, passed the first round, remembering to hit Mexico 6-0, but at that time, there were only 16 teams in the competition, divided into 4 groups, taking 1st place and 1st place. 2 qualified for the 8th round, divided into 2 groups, draw with Holland 2 - 2, draw Italy 0 - 0, losing and losing to Austria, the team went 2 - 3, resulting in not qualifying for the 3rd place Helmu. World Champion T. Chol also opened his hat to bid farewell after leading the team out of the quarter-finals.
- 1980 West Germany Won the European Football Championship in Italy under the direction of Jupe Derval, who led the army as the first tournament that year, West Germany's Klaus Allofs was the top scorer of the tour. Name too by scoring only 3 goals
- 1982 West Germany Second World Cup, losing 3-1 to Italy, with Paolo Rossi scoring, came out of prison as a goalscorer.
- 1984 West Germany Eliminated in the first round at the European Championships in France in the era of Michel Platini and France won the championship, although they never qualified regularly. As a result of being eliminated in the first round of Germany, Franz Beckenbauer which is just a reporter And a guest criticizes the ball when the German team competes, becoming the national team manager instead of Jup Derval.
- 1986 West Germany Second World Champion lost 2-3 against Argentina in the Hand of God of Diego Maradona
- 1988 West Germany Eliminated in the semi-finals of the European Football Championship In their own home, losing 1-2 to Holland and Holland that year. This period marks the era of Holland that later became a trio of AC Milan with Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkard.
- 1990 West and East Germany have joined the national team for the first time After the World Cup in Italy And won the world championship, beating Argentina 1-0 and it was Beckenbauer's last in charge before handing over to real coach Berty Foges, who is also his right-hand man.
- 2014 Germany won the World Cup for the 4th time in Brazil, becoming the first European team to win a World Cup in South America. And for the first time after East Germany and West Germany have united to become world champions. It is also the team that has set many new records in this World Cup.
- 2016 Germany was eliminated in the semifinals of Euro 2016 in France. by losing to the host team 0-2
Number of people who qualified for the World Cup
The World Cup has qualified 18 times.
World Cup results
1934 - 3rd place in the finals
1954 - Winner
1958 - 4th place in the finals
1962 - Qualified for the quarter-finals
1966 - Qualified for 2nd place in the finals
1970 - 3rd place in the finals
1974 - Winner
1978 - Qualified for the quarterfinals
1982 - Reached the finals, 2nd place
1986 - Reached the finals, 2nd place
1990 - Winner
1994 - Qualified for the last 8 teams
1998 - Qualified for the quarterfinals
2002 - Runner-up
2006 - Qualified for 3rd place in the finals
2010 - Qualified for 3rd place in the finals
2014 - Winner
2018 - Finalist of 32 teams