Sepak Takraw : The Courts
1. Area of 13.4 m x 6.1 m free from all obstacles up to the height of 8 m measured from the floor surface (sand and grass court not advisable).
2. The width of the lines bounding the court should not be more than 0.04 m measured and drawn inwards from the edge of the court measurements. All the boundary lines should be drawn at least 3.0 m away from all obstacles.
3. The Center Line : The Center line of 0.02 m should be drawn equally dividing the right and left court.
4. The Quarter Circle : At the corner of each at the Center Line, the quarter circle shall be drawn from the sideline to the Center Line with a radius of 0.9 m measured and drawn outwards from the edge of the 0.9 m radius.
5. The Service Circle : The Service Circle of 0.3 m radius shall be drawn on the left and on the right court, the center of which is 2.45 m from the back line of the court and 3.05 m from the sidelines, the 0.04 m line shall be measured and drawn outward from the edge of the 0.3 m radius.
Reference : Department of Physical Education, Ministry of Tourism & Sports
Learn more : Sepak takraw